Zion Trailer Rentals - Rental Agreement PDF
In order to reserve your trailer from Zion Trailer Rentals
you must agree to the following:
- No smoking and no pets are allowed in the Trailer. The Security
Deposit is non-refundable if there is evidence of smoking or pets in
- Renter must have a valid driver’s license and be a minimum age
- Payment methods: We accept cash, American Express, VISA,
MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- Reservation deposit: The deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Refund Policy: Zion Trailer Rentals will not give refunds for
any reason. If you need to adjust your reservation date, please call
our office at least 30 days prior to your arrival date and we will
re-schedule your stay.
- Reservation deposit and final payment: Once we receive your
reservation request form from our website, you will receive a phone
call within 24 hours to confirm your reservation. We will process
your $300.00 reservation deposit at that time. The $300 reservation
deposit will be deducted from the rental. Prior to the day you
arrive, the full rental payment including extra amenities ordered,
firewood, campmates, cleaning service, water jugs, propane used,
etc. is due.
- Use of awnings is NOT included with RV rental. Attempt to use
awning can easily result in injury to you and damage to the RV.
Minimum fee for damage is $500.00.
- Cleaning and Security Deposit. Zion Trailer Rentals will not
charge your credit card unless damages are present when the RV is
picked up. Charges that will be deducted from the $500 security
deposit, may include, ANY damages to the interior/exterior of the
trailer, cleaning fees if the interior is not cleaned as you
received it, or if you have stand by time. (late charges) Time
changes, traffic, food stops etc. Cleaning fee is $100.00 min.
- A $50.00 lost RV key replacement fee if keys are lost and/or are
not returned upon RV Trailer pick up.
- We will do a walk through together before the rental. Prior to
Zion Trailer Rentals pick up of the trailer we require clean up.
Please empty your trash and all food along with basic cleaning of
the interior which includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave,
kitchen sink, toilet, sink, showers, and floors swept. Please return
it to the same level of cleanliness that you received
it in. If
not fully cleaned to our standard; you will be charged a cleaning
fee. If damage occurs during your rental period, any damage is the
responsibility of the renter, regardless of cause. Charges may also
apply for, missing items, broken items, vandalism, extra generator
hours, and any excessive wear and tear.
- Fees are $75 per hour for any deep cleaning due to excessive
dirt and $75 per hour for any repairs required; this includes travel
time and gas for supplies. If all of these requirements are met
during our final walk through, your security deposit will be
- All travel trailers are insured; however you are liable for the
trailer. A $2,000.00 deductible, per accident, will apply if any
damage happens to the inside and/or outside of the RV.
- We have the right to substitute any RV if the rented unit
becomes unavailable or cancel a rental at any time. We are not
responsible to pay any additional charges to renter, other than the
- All trailer rentals include: toaster, coffee maker, wine bottle
opener, TV, DVD, AC, heating, sewer hose, water hose, toilet paper,
electrical cord, cleaning supplies and a broom and/or hand vacuum
will be provided. If sewage tank is filled on pick up we provide
dump service for you.
- Drop off and pick up times: The drop-off time is any day 11:00
a.m. or later at campground. The pick-up time is typically any day
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at campground and depending on your
Campground check out time, and our Delivery & Pick-up schedule. The
times can be changed if available. A 24 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO
CHANGE ANY DELIVERY TIME.
- PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. There will be a charge of $25 per every
15 minutes that you are late over your scheduled pick up or drop-off
times if the driver is kept waiting.
- Renter is responsible for keeping the trailer at its original
location of drop off. If it is moved, appropriate legal action may
- Disclaimer: Zion Trailer Rentals will not be responsible for
accidents or injury to its renter’s or their guests. Renter agrees
to hold harmless Zion Trailer Rentals for the above mentioned.
- Attorneys’ Fees: In the event arbitration or litigation is
necessary to enforce any of the provisions of this Rental Agreement,
the prevailing party therein shall be entitled to all costs and
reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection therewith.
- We reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge to delivery prices
- Delivery Surcharge: A delivery surcharge will also be added for
conditions out of our control such as road conditions and detours
due to unforeseen weather or construction that causes more than 30
minutes delay to normal driving time or extra mileage" required to
arrive at your campsite.
THE RESERVATION DEPOSIT OF $300.00, WHICH IS
DEDUCTED FROM THE RENTAL BALANCE AND SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $500.00, WILL
BE AUTHORIZED AT THE TIME RENTER’S DEPATURE.
Rental Agreement PDF
file for additional information such as billing authorization, signature, and instructions for sending.
A reminder that we are one hour ahead of Las Vegas and California.