Zion Trailer Rentals - Rental Agreement PDF
In order to reserve your trailer from Zion Trailer Rentals
you must agree to the following:
- No smoking and no pets are allowed in the Trailer. The Security
Deposit is non-refundable if there is evidence of smoking or pets in
- Renter must have a valid driver’s license and be a minimum age
- Payment methods: We accept CASH, American Express, VISA,
MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- Reservation deposit: The deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Cancellation policy: Please notify our office immediately if you
need to cancel your reservation. Full deposit may be used to
reschedule reservation up to 12 months from original date.
- Refund policy: Zion Trailer Rentals will not give refunds for
any reason. If you need to adjust your reservation date, please call
our office at least 30 days prior to your arrival date and we will
re-schedule your stay.
- Reservation deposit and final payment: Once we receive your reservation request form from our website, you will receive a phone call within 24 hours to confirm your reservation. We will process your $300.00 reservation deposit at that time. The $300 reservation deposit will be deducted from the rental. Prior to the day you arrive, the full rental payment including extra amenities ordered, firewood, campmates, cleaning service, water jugs, propane used, etc. is due.
- Use of awnings is NOT included with RV rental. Attempt to use awning can easily result in injury to you and damage to the RV. Minimum fee for damage is $500.00.
- Cleaning and Security Deposit. Zion Trailer Rentals will not charge your credit card unless damages are present when the RV is picked up. Charges that will be deducted from the $500 security deposit, may include, ANY damages to the interior/exterior of the trailer, cleaning fees if the interior is not cleaned as you received it, or if you have stand by time. (late charges) Time changes, traffic, food stops etc. Cleaning fee is $100.00 min.
- A $50.00 lost RV key replacement fee if keys are lost and/or are not returned upon RV Trailer Pick up.
- We will do a walk through together before the rental. Prior to Zion Trailer Rentals pickup of the trailer we require clean up. Please empty your trash and all food along with basic cleaning of the interior which includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, kitchen sink, toilet, sink, showers, and floors swept. Please return it to the same level of cleanliness that you received it in. If not fully cleaned to our standard; you will be charged a cleaning fee. If damage occurs during your rental period, any damage is the responsibility of the renter, regardless of cause.
Charges may also apply for, missing items, broken items, vandalism, extra generator hours, and any excessive wear and tear.
- Fees are $75 per hour for any deep cleaning due to excessive
dirt and $75 per hour for any repairs required; this includes travel
time and gas for supplies. If all of these requirements are met
during our final walk through after your trailer returns to our
facility, your security deposit will be returned.
- All travel trailers are insured; however you are liable for the trailer. A $2,000.00 deductible, per accident, will apply if any damage happens to the inside and/or outside of the RV.
- We have the right to substitute any RV if the rented unit
becomes unavailable or cancel a rental at any time. We are not
responsible to pay any additional charges to renter, other than the
- All trailer rentals include: toaster, coffee maker, wine bottle
opener, TV, DVD, AC, heating, sewer hose, water hose, toilet paper,
electrical cord, cleaning supplies and a broom and/or hand vacuum
will be provided. If sewage tank
is filled on pick up we provide dump service for you.
- Drop off and pickup times: The drop-off time is Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. or later at campground. The pickup time is Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. at campground and depending Delivery & Pick-up schedule. The times can be changed if available. A 24 HOUR NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO CHENGE ANY DELIVERY TIME.
PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. There will be a charge of $25 per every 15 minutes that you are late over your scheduled pickup or drop-off times if the driver is kept waiting.
- Renter is responsible for keeping the trailer at its original
location of drop off. If it is moved, appropriate legal action may
- Disclaimer: Zion Trailer Rentals will not be responsible for
accidents or injury to its renter’s or their guests. Renter agrees
to hold harmless Zion Trailer Rentals for the above mentioned.
- Attorneys’ Fees: In the event arbitration or litigation is
necessary to enforce any of the provisions of this Rental Agreement,
the prevailing party therein shall be entitled to all costs and
reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection therewith.
- We reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge to delivery prices
THE RESERVATION DEPOSIT OF $300.00, WHICH IS
DEDUCTED FROM THE RENTAL BALANCE AND SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $500.00, WILL
BE AUTHORIZED AT THE TIME RENTER’S DEPATURE.
Download our Rental Agreement PDF file for additional information such as billing authorization, signature, and instructions for sending.
A reminder that we are one hour ahead of Las Vegas and California.